Investing.com – Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Wednesday:
• AT&T’s stock fell 3.93% while Time Warner’s stock jumped 4.02% by 8:21AM ET (12:21GMT) after a federal judge endorsed the $85 billion acquisition, putting an end to the six-week anti-trust trial.
• Netflix’s stock gained 0.46% after Goldman Sachs (NYSE:) lifted its price target to $500 from $390 and reiterated its buy recommendation. The investment bank argued that there was a strong case for fundamentals catching up to expectations.
• H&R Block’s stock tumbled 19.43% after the firm forecast margins to shrink as it reduces some of its offices and pursues new strategies to drive client growth.
• Oxford Industries’ stock slid 5.4% after the apparel company reported quarterly sales that missed estimates and provided a disappointing second quarter guidance.
• Pivotal Software soared 8.35% after the firm beat consensus on both the top and bottom line and provided a strong annual forecast.
• Bitauto gained 6.94% after reporting a 52% jump in revenue that beat consensus.
• Flex Pharma crashed 65.1% after the drug maker said it would slash its workforce by 60% after plans to stop two ongoing mid-stage trials, testing its lead drug to treat neuromuscular diseases, following safety concerns.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.