Paramedics suffer poisoning at festival

Independent Recorder ▷

MANCHESTER, Tenn. – Four paramedics had been hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning though in Bonnaroo. 

According Monday early morning, to Coffee County Sheriff’s Office officers , the 4 people revealed signs of carbon monoxide poisoning.

All them were still staying in a RV for the audio festival in Manchester. Earlier all had been airlifted to hospitals These certainly were taken to Unity clinic in Manchester.

Authorities hadn’t published their identities, nevertheless they did affirm two were adult men, ages 40 and forty three, and two were women, the two age 26.

Officials stated three of these were airlifted to Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga, and one was taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

One of these victims had been published, and the other 3 were likely to be discharged this week.